Friday 14 November 2008

Claustrophobia, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Canadians

It's such a pity that so many people come here (okay, so many people meaning me and a few others) to get away from their countrymen and end up stuck in a trap hanging out with mostly them. I have to admit, the dormitory where I live has a disproportionate amount of Canadians living there. I think I got a dorm room so easily because the housing office just crammed all the Canadians together and called it a day. If I could, I would move out to either live with Icelanders or other people. I mean, the Canadians here are all nice and everything, but I can live with Canadians in Canada. You know what I mean?

But then again, a wise roommate once told me that types of people are the same wherever in the world you go.

No comments: